Hi, I'm Kamryn!

Hi, I'm Kamryn! More commonly known as Kam and this is my blog.


As a recent high school graduate, I will be experiencing a lot of major changes in my life that I plan on documenting right here on this blog! I will be leaving home and going off to college in the fall while also dealing with my polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) which is a hormonal imbalance and I have actual cysts on my ovaries. I was diagnosed with PCOS in February of 2015 and it has truly been ruining my life ever since! PCOS affects every woman who has it differently and I will go more into depth about how it affects me in future posts.

Here are some quick fun facts about me:

- I'm 18 years old and my birthday is January 14th
- I'm from Baltimore, Maryland
- I have two dogs, Charlie and Howie, and I love them so so much
- I will be attending The Lincoln University of Pennsylvania
- I'm the youngest of 4 girls
- I love Rihanna
- I will be a Child Protective Social Worker when I am older
- Twitter is my life



- Kam

Comments